Register now for the Fall II Session! The Fall II Session of classes begins on October 28 and runs through December 15. Programs include sports classes and leagues, martial arts, dance, aquatics, and fitness. The Y offers something for all ages from infant through active older adult. … [Continue Reading]
LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA is a small-group program that helps adult cancer survivors reclaim their health and well-being following a cancer diagnosis. Through this program YMCAs are creating communities among cancer survivors and guiding them through safe physical activity, helping them build … [Continue Reading]
Tuesday, December 10 –
All Adult fitness classes at both branches are cancelled.
All Youth classes cancelled for today. Makeups will be held on December 17.
YMCA voicemail is not currently recording messages. Repairs should take place Tuesday. Please call the Welcome Centers to leave messages for staff. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Winter Session Registration
Registration has begun. Lots of new classes for the new year including: Girl Power, AquaTherapeutics, Adult Indoor Soccer League, Pickelball, Gaga and more! Click here to download the Winter brochure
YMCAs in New Jersey have a vision of a world free of child sexual abuse. A world in which all children are loved, protected, nurtured and able to grow up healthy. According to experts, one in 10 children – or 400,000 each year – will experience child sexual abuse before their 18th birthday. To educate adults in the community about how to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse, the NJ YMCA State Alliance, including the Hunterdon County YMCA, have joined forces with Darkness to Light, a nationally recognized nonprofit organization and creators of the award-winning Stewards of Children™ child sexual abuse prevention curriculum. Click here to learn more.
Sunday Fun Day
Hunterdon County YMCA will be offering
Sunday Fun Day on 12/8, 12/15 and 12/22 from 9am-2:30pm
Registration is now open.
BE AN ANGEL! COLLECTION DATES: 11/11—12/11/13
THE ANGEL PATROL NEEDS YOU!
The YMCA Angel Patrol of friends, members, and staff are collecting donations to be distributed to individuals and families in our community facing economic hardship. Help those less fortunate in our community have a happy holiday season!
Past recipients of Angel Patrol donations include Anderson House, Interfaith Hospitality(now Family Promise), Friendship Center for New Beginnings, Safe in Hunterdon, Hunterdon Youth Services, the Good News Home, Flemington & High Bridge Food Pantries, Fisherman’s Mark, United Way, Salvation Army and many individuals & families are available to be sponsored.
All donations should be NEW and UNWRAPPED
NO STUFFED TOYS PLEASE!
- Canned Peaches, Pears & Pineapple, Canned Vegetables, Canned Soup, Chicken Broth, Coffee, Tea (can be flavored), 100% Apple juice, Mac ‘n Cheese, Canned Tuna, Sardines, Oysters, Canned Meat (i.e. SPAM, Beef Stew), Sugar, Cake Mixes/Frosting, Cinnamon, Flavored Crackers, Hazelnut Spread (Nutella), Jam – Strawberry, Raspberry or Blueberry, Toilet Paper, Laundry Detergent, Paper products: tissues, toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags
- Huggies/Pampers diapers (all sizes), diaper cream, unscented wipes
- Baby wash, shampoo, lotion
- Children’s clothing: Coats, snowsuits sizes 2T-size 14; Snow boots- infant sizes to adult size 9
- Toys – legos, puzzles, dolls, craft making kits, trucks, games, sports balls
- Gift Cards to: Gas stations, Shop-Rite, Wal-Mart, phone cards
- Full-size Toiletries (not travel size) -shampoo, conditioner, hand cream
- Twin sheet sets (solid colors), fleece twin sheets (solid colors)
- Blankets (twin size)
- Comforters (twin size)
- Bed pillows (fire retardant)
- Bath towels, hand towels & washcloths (solid colors)
- Women’s hat, scarf & glove sets—black, grey or white
- Stainless steel fry pans
- Alarm clocks with a LOUD ring
For more info or to adopt an individual or family, contact Jenn Attridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-483-4326.
The AIM AWARD – Always Implementing Mission
The purpose of the AIM Award is to identify, recognize and reward HCYMCA employees who practice the Y mission in extraordinary ways in the course of their jobs.
Help us acknowledge our extraordinary employees, by nominating them for the AIM Award. Send an email, including the employee’s full name and the reason for nomination, to email@example.com.
Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield Participants
Interested in joining the YMCA?
Click here to find out more about a special program
Have a question about the Y, classes, programs or exercises? See our staff directory here or click here to send in a question and the right person will get back to you. For immediate assistance, contact our branches directly.